Monday, January 14, 2013

i'm on the up and up... (name that tune)

I still think it's pointless to post without pictures, but I do it quite frequently. Camera is still MIA..what an expensive thing to go missing.

Not much goings on going on right now.

Austin got a job! Yippee!!
Went to his FIRST drill in Kansas City as an LT (woop woop)
We found a house we REALLY like (and it's cheap..for a house), but we're still very up in the air.

So i've been busy day dreaming and pinning things on pinterest. If you follow me, I'm sorry for the influx of home decorating pins.

I am still looking for a gym
still pining to cook more
still stuffing my face full of fast food (it's a vicious cycle really)
I'm also still toying with the idea of taking on a few kids to babysit to make some extra dough (but that can't happen until we have a place of our own)

It's been a month since Austin graduated from BYU-I and considering that today in Rexburg it was in the negatives AND the power went out, I'm soooooooo beyond happy we don't live there anymore.

Although I still miss my Lynn and Melanie! I'm so bored without them..


No comments: