Thursday, January 24, 2013

Good things are a-coming

Good new people!
1. I found my camera (it was in Austins totaled truck, the mailed all of the contents inside the truck to us last week, and our camera happened to be in there PHEW!) and I will be consciously trying to take pictures everyday.
Life is pretty boring, but hoepfully with austin starting work next week, we'll get some sort of routine together and I'll actually have things to take pictures about. playing with plastic animals and lounging on the couch isn't what I call exciting.

2. I started running again, and it feels good. Yes it's excruciatingly hard to go outside and pound the pavement and run against the wind, up and down hills and crossing traffic and trying not to get hit by a car, but I feel so good afterwards. I would feel better if I could run a wee bit faster, but baby step people.. baby steps.

3. Spencer, for the most part is sleeping at night again. The key to our success was that he go to bed first, and that Austin put him down. He plays with me and makes me stay with him until he falls asleep. When Austin puts him down he says "you go bye bye daddy" and then goes to sleep. MIRACLES! (austin doesn't know whether or not to be offended)

4. We have resolved our living situation (for the most part), but no details until we are 100% certain... and then i'll be talking alot about that. So stay tuned friends and family (who am i kidding, what family reads this?)

5. I got my kindle fire in the mail today!! I'm in love people.. LOVE. it's the perfect size! and I got a cute little blue case for it (i have this obsession with light blue, tiffany (but a lighter shade, not so much turquoise) blue, or just... anyways.. i like blue!!)

6. The weather has been typical Missouri weather, but I wouldn't have it any other way!! It was almost 70 on Wednesday. 70!!! in January!!! be jealous rexburgians.. jealous.

7. When I write out what's been good this week or this day, it makes me happy, and no amount of rainy clouds that try to rain on me can dampen my mood!

no bad this week... none whatsoever! :)

No comments: