Friday, August 24, 2012

summer vacation and blogging

Lord have mercy.. this took me forever to get this on the blog. oy.

we've been out living our lives this summer, not answering to anyone but ourselves. Teaching ourselves very valuable lessons, staying up late and enjoying each others company. That being said.
I can't wait for school to start, so that we can have some normalcy back.

Starting September 10th I'm going to slowly, but ever so surely start selling and packing things up.
You see we're moving back to our beloved "Show Me State" and could not be happier. All you naysayers and poopheads that are giving us a hard time about moving... well you can sit on it because home is where the heart is and our hearts lie in the midwest.

Lorelei starts school this fall (pre- school that is) and austin is finishing up his final semester as an undergraduate at the gestapo I mean BYU-Idaho. This semester Austin has to complete his courses with outstanding grades, take the SAT (will probably be the oldest one there by at least 9 years haha) and the GRE. Pray for him... because he'll need all the support and brain power he can get.( Can you imagine doing all of that done in 14 weeks? I cannot, my brain would explode by week 4.)

Bam. there is an update for my friends.
speaking of friends: when someone invites you to something. respond. don't leave them hanging. It's just rude. also.. I need to be better about sending out real invitations and letting people know what's going on.
but seriously people RSVP!!!!!!


No comments: