Well folks, Sunday night at literally 11:45 p.m. I finished my last final. Let me tell you that I spent all day friday, saturday AND sunday trying to get all the work done and I did it.
you know what I did right after?
I crashed and burned.
and woke up at 2:00 p.m. to a boy who was having the craziest night terror i had ever seen. Seriously, he was the freakin hulk. Opening doors (he doesn't know how to open the round doorknob that it on his bedroom door.. and he opened it) running around, screaming bloody murder ( i bet our neighbors hate us), thrashing, hitting. Oh my gosh it was the worst i've seen. Finally he calmed down, but fell asleep against the shoe rack... on his knees and I think that freaked me out the most. I just laid there, looking at him and finally I said " spencer....?" and picked him up. He was totally asleep. ugh.
Today, I didn't know what to do with all my free time, so i went to the gym, took a shower, let brianne go shopping in my closet (i cleaned it out, so she went through all the stuff I was going to sell anyways), went to school, sold my books, sold the rest of my clothes in idaho falls, went shopping with said money. It was an eventful, yet uneventful day haha.
I'm really trying to keep myself busy this week because I want the week to go by really REALLY fast. When saturday arrives I'm going to absolutely make the kids exhausted so that when the babysitter comes over when it's time for me to pick up austin they will be asleep without any problems.
anywho.
In my attempt to try to figure out what to do with my free time I bought a book. A classic, i guess, The Great Gatsby. Now folks, i'm not good with books from that era, so lets hope that I didn't just waste $15.00.

1 comment:
The great gatsby is one of my favorite books. Hope you enjoy!
Post a Comment