Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to the Grindstone



Source: tumblr.com via Samantha on Pinterest

We're back at it again. But this time for the last time as undergraduates (for austin at least.. I still have another year ish left). I am so excited!

So many things are falling into place for us. We already have a place to live (free rent!), we already have a quasi job (Yes!), We're going to be back where our hearts belong (double yes!)


Source: etsy.com via Maddy on Pinterest
I'm so excited that I can hardly contain myself. It's all I can do not to pack things away and live like a poor person for the next 4 months... I wish that I was kidding.

So since I last blogged a few things have happened.
Lorelei started her first official pre-school (tuition once a month and everything eekk!)
Austin started school again (today)
We went camping near packsaddle lake, we 'bout near froze to death.
I scrubbed the kitchen floors! haha lame!

Things are boooring around here, but they really are about to get really busy. I need to start blogging again so that i can have an outlet again. I've just been spending alot of my time doing laundry, on pinterest and sewing.

Oh the sewing! I need to get the camera out and take pictures of the princess dresses that I made for lorelei and her friends for her birthday party that is coming up in 2 weeks (which means my birthday is in 3 weeks...). I'm so excited for them to see them and go to their little princess day! I just need to make crowns for the girls and we will be good to go.

Blogging on the daily will commence today.

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

I'm so glad you guys are excited to move to the place that has your hearts! And I can't believe Lorelei is in preschool. Holy moly.