boy oh boy, what a whirlwind week this has been.
I'm finally caught up on my homework and am nervous to get started on next weeks assignments.
Last night when I was trying to get to sleep I literally had to keep repeating to myself that I couldn't stress about the things that I needed to do, because I needed to get some sleep. Much to my surprise the next thing I knew I was waking up (at 6:30 no less, but I had fallen asleep).
Sometimes I find myself thinking "is this the best idea for me to be going to school this summer, ESPECIALLY because Austin will be away for 4 weeks?", but I really had to go to school this semester. Money is going to be tight around these here parts because Austin doesn't get paid until AFTER training. So my pell grants and student loans are going to be getting us by this summer. I know some of you are like "bah student loans to live? they are so stupid" well to you I say: MYOB*
Yesterday I went to the doctor to tell him about my IUD** and he basically suggested that I just stay on the nuva ring because it's the same percentage as the IUD. So here's to praying that I don't get pregnant.
They also couldn't believe that I had 2 year old placenta in my uterus so they had me take a blood test to make sure my HCG levels were normal. I knew that they were because I'd had like 6 ultrasounds in the last 6 months and there was no baby in my belly.
But my constant pain and nauseousness has been explained. I didn't have gallbladder issues, I didn't have gastritis, I didn't have appendicitis, or was gluten intolerant... I just had freaking placenta hanging out in my belly. It explains alot. I've felt almost 100% better since the incident. So I have a new lease on life (kinda)
Where was I going with this post?
it's late, i'm tired.
OH yeah.. they were going to raise our rent from 800 to 860. Landlord do what now?! So Austin and I were kind of freaking out about it because we didn't want to pay an additional 60 a month for an apartment that kind of wasn't worth it. So we spent about 2 days figuring out if we should move, called a few places and no one was letting us keep our dog. So I finally went to the office this morning and asked if there was a way that we could downgrade to a 2 bedroom apartment to save money. They called back a couple of hours later and offered us a deal. We stay in our townhouse until december, and they'll only raise our rent 25 more dollars! what what!! the power of asking questions people. And Heavenly Father answering prayers. I honestly do not deserve His blessings because I do nothing .. absolutely nothing. I need to work on this...
*mind your own business
** I'll tell you about that story maybe tomorrow.. or maybe next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment