blogger, wah? so much change.. how does this thing work?
anyways. School has started again and I've got to say I should have known I would have fallen off the face of the earth again.
The last 2 weeks are for the books people.
I've had lots of fun things happened. More ombre hair, cute clothes, good pictures being taken, alot of being outside and bike riding. My kids are loving this warm weather, as am I. We're saving money on gas and I'm getting my work out on.
I've had some not so fun things happen. Austin is working part-time (yay for providing, boo for being gone ), my IUD fell out with some awesome placenta attatched. I would go into detail, but this is a family blog people,and my story is NSFW.. or anyone really, alot of homework is due (even though I'm only taking 13 credits), I've had to switch OBGYN's because basically Madison WC wont agree to what Tri-Care will pay for (which is full coverage) because somehow the Dr's are still losing money. I get it, they have to make a buck, but seriously?, and I'm in a workout rut, basically I'm a lazy butt face.
I still haven't blogged about our vegas trip, but dude, the more I put it off, the less fun it seems to talk about it. hah. I should just get on in already.
we go to bed early these days, so until tomorrow (i'll be a regular poster starting now. Flakiness ending now!)
heck. I might even blog about my placenta/iud disaster

4 comments:
I won't lie, I'm a little curious about it!
I cannot believe the Dr left the placenta after Spencer was born. It just blows me away - as I'm sure it did to you when you found out. What a pain everything had probably been for you. I'm sure you're busy with school and stuff but we should get together. I miss seeing you!
That is 100% terrifying. Placenta. vomit.
That is terrifying. The placenta. POOR THING.
Post a Comment