Seriously. It never fails. EVERYTIME we go to utah a few of us get sick. This year it was mine and Austin's turn. We got there on friday evening, I ate like a little bird and then we went to bed fairly early. Saturday we went to Ikea and I was feeling a little gross and hot but I ignored it and thought that it would just go away, the kids were hungry so we went to Mcdonalds and let them play around and I was feeling like crap, so we drove home. I was feeling sooo gross so I laid around for a while. 5 O'clock rolled around and I threw up for the first time, i felt better for a bit and ate a few bananas and then threw those up, basically this is what happened everytime I drank or ate something. I did this 6 times in a matter of 2.5 hours. What finally cured me? Key lime pie. haha. just kidding, but it was the last thing i was able to keep down. I felt so sick the rest of the time we were down there.
So that was my Christmas Eve.
Lorelei played alot with my cousins and my parents new puppy (don't even get me started on that) and spencer just had fun being loved on by my mom and aunt.
Christmas was fun and low key, the kids got alot of fun stuff and we, again, enjoyed just watching them unwrap the presents. Austin and I bought my parents a framed picture of O Jerusalem and they loved it. Thank you Deseret Book and Porters craft store for making our gift look so fancy but be nice to our wallets.
Christmas night we all went to Temple square to see the lights and afterwards we went to Dennys. Lots of fun, nothing I love more than my mom's family. Guaranteed to always be laughing when you spend time with my mom's family.
dude... why don't i wear makeup again? and when did my face get so round?
Monday we just hung around the house, ran a few errands and Tuesday we were off and austin was sick, he's a champ though and was able to keep it together for most of the trip, just one pit stop.
It seriously feels so nice to be home.

















1 comment:
I think you look cute, and your face doesn't look round!
Post a Comment