It's a new year (well tomorrow anyways) and I've got some goals. Hopefully, this year I wont be a huge flake an I'll actually stick to my goals.
This year I really hope to focus on my family and my personal well-being. It's so important for me to foster love and encouragement into our home this year. I want my children to know that I'll love them no matter what and that they have the ability to do anything. I'm also hoping that this year we can really be in tune with the Lord. We've been really bad at this this year and I want to be able to feel the spirit in my home at all times. I want my house to be serene this year, a place where you can walk into the door and just feel all burdens lifted from your shoulders.
okay here we go:
Goals for the Family:
+ daily scripture reading
+ daily prayers
+ Family dinners
+ family home evenings: it doesn't always have to be stuffy a structured, just a time where we have no obligations and are focusing on each other and having fun.
+ cleanliness is next to godliness: a clean house makes for a happy family.
+ No tempers will be raised in the house
+No more yelling, it's scary and makes people sad
Goals for me:
+ 5 x a week I've got a date with the gym
+keep a planner, I used to be so good at this, but lately i've been slacking hard core and with school this semester I've got to write these things down or i'll lose my mind.
+ Make myself look presentable most of the time, I pride myself in not having to wear makeup, but seriously i need to start attempting to look fresh faced and peachy instead of tired and grey.
+ stop hoarding purses and papers
+document our family this year! I've never done this, I really need to start taking daily pictures and documenting things that happen to us.
+cook more meals and menu plan. boy I've really let myself go the last half of year.
I need to write these out and post them on the wall so that I have to read these everyday.
I hope that this year I can be more productive with my time and not fall off the wagon. I just gave up after july.. so this is my motivation to get back on track.

No comments:
Post a Comment