Okay, true to my word (which is a first in blogland) I said that I would take measurements and weigh myself. I didn't take a picture, maybe tomorrow?
Austin and I (austin has it worse than I do) have a fun case of food poisoning caused by the lovely Red Lobsters Lobster rolls (DO NO GET).
I measured myself this morning and weight myself last night (which was a no no.. full stomach= more weight)
Measurements are as follows
Bust: 37
Waist 31
Hips:39
Thighs:22
Arms: 11
Weight: 158.6
I didn't run yesterday, instead we went to costco and walk around getting samples (and of course grocery shopping), I was going to run today but I didn't want to make messes anywhere on the road ;)
Tomorrow will be a different story. I will go to the gym, lift and run( with nikki)
and maybe track what i eat, but i doubts it.
Tuesday... is my birthday and I will do nothing.. haha i'll probably run a little bit. but after that. nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment