Monday, October 10, 2011

See Dawn Fit- October 10th & shop update

Running has been good. I was going to do P90X this morning but couldn't find a door to put my pull up bar on so I just didn't (nice huh?).
The 5k is this weekend and my friend and I are going to make it a girls weekend. I've never been on a girls weekend before. I've never left my children overnight anywhere in a loooong time. uhm.. pretty much since birth. I'm super nervous.

I'm pretty sure I"m not taking measurements this week because my dearest auntie flo is here... and she likes to make me bloaty and fat.

hah. But my runs have consistently been getting better. almost to a 10 min mile (which is an accomplishment for me)

Not much going on in the Jones house except for the fact that winter is fast approaching. We got our week of fall in and now Idaho thinks it's time to snow. :|

Tomorrow will be super busy as I have lots of "fun" appointments happening, but I will manage to do my P90X workout and run!

Also. I've put up a link to my etsy shop on the sidebar. I have to go buy more elastic and as soon as I do that and sew up some more headbands I'll be fully stocked! So check out the shop soon!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Congrats!!! I am running my first this weekend and I hope my time is as good as yours!!!