Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What's your song link up: week 10

I've not heard much of Band of Horses, but the first time I heard this song I fell in love. I recently watched a movie called Teenage Dirtbag (not to be confused with the awesome song) and it was super duper sad and this was the main song. Anyways. I get kind of sad when I heard this song, but I love it nonetheless.


Head on over to Goodnight Moon to Link up

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

I didn't know what this song was called until I watched the video you posted, so thank you! It's hard to describe the feeling it gives me, but I love it.

erika said...

I heart Band of Horses. Good song!

Erinn said...

I love this song so much! great pick for the week :)
New follower from the song blog hop!
--Erinn
danceanthak.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have never heard this before. I really like it. It is now on my playlist!