Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Workout Wednesday: Nike Training Club
I just got this App on my phone and it is kicking my butt left and right all over the gym. I did the arms yesterday and my arms/chest are killing me, but you better believe that I feel stronger. So if you need a personal trainer but don't want to pay for one, head on over to the App store and get Nike Training Club. It's free so it's not like your losing anything (besides memory space on your phone)
oh and i weighed myself like last thursday or friday and was up like... 4-6 lbs and then monday morning i got on the scale and was like 150. I don't know my weight fluctuation is super annoying.
So I think I"m going to start "eating clean" and see how that helps in the weight dept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
holy crap..I just discovered this app last week and it is kicking my ass too! Its definitely a keeper :)
Post a Comment