I took an outfit pic today and it goes like this :
my jeans are humongous on me, my shoes are a fancy shade of coral. my grey shirt finally fits properly and i'm sporting one of my 6 purchases from forever 21 courtsey of kimmie from blue paper lanterns.
I need to go jeans shopping. We're doing our monthly grocery shopping today.. and that's about as exciting as i get today.
the children. well you haven't seen the children in a while.
he's more than you wanted to see today.
these moves are all lorelei.. no coaching of telling her what to do. she's a natural. haha.. she's funny
wanna see what a meltdown is like at my house? here it is.. now imagine screaming. loud. ear piercing screaming
feeding spencer ham and apple blueberries. he wasn't feeling it too much
this is a classic "dawn and austin " look and lorelei did it all by herself. proof once again that she's really ours.


1 comment:
I really love these pics of your kids!! Gosh, I miss them. Super cute posing on Lorelei's part. :) Oh, and I love your shoes.
Post a Comment