the last two day have been night and day (literally and figuratively)
Yesterday was pretty good, actually it was really good. At the end of the day I was still smiles (and that doesn't happen very often). I went running with my new Vibrams at the gym that day (be prepared to laugh your butt off) after I did weights and I'm listening to Kesha( judge me, but her music gets me going... and she sets the pace for my run), arms doing the running motion that they do when you run. My hands catches my earphone , rips the cord off my iphone and my iphone falls.. Me, BEING THE IDIOT THAT I CAN BE .stopped. while the treadmill was on. My first thought was.. "oh no, this isn't going to be good" and proceeded to get a floor burn from the treadmill on my shins :| And there were people behind me using weights. They were laughing. I pushed emergency stop, laughed at myself a little and then got back on and started running again.
seriously... I watch those stupid movies on AFV and think how can that happen.. well it happened. to me. whomp whomp.
Anyways. Running with Vibrams is genius. I"m telling you. My shins never ONCE hurt me and i literally felt like i was floating. My lungs didn't hurt, my heart didn't feel like it was going to burst out of my chest. It was great. I think I might love running.
Today was harder than yesterday because Lorelei was in an awful mood pretty much all day. She was making me crazy, livid. But then austin came home and he said the right things and comforted me and helped me parent better (we're helping each other. Teamwork.) and it's pretty much been smooth sailing. It probably helped that I asked the Lord for help last night... except I asked Him for patience (mistake number 1. Never ask the Lord for patience unless you want a trial for patience to manifest)
And then we got a new table. a brand new (to us) table. It's beautiful.

No comments:
Post a Comment