Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Outfit numero uno- note to self

Not to self: the just washed hair and no makeup look might be good for some people... but not you, the sleep deprived mother of two sick children. p.s. wear some more jewelry... you still look naked even with all those clothes on.

Sweater: American Eagle, White Shirt: New York & Co, Jeans: DKNY;  Boots: Nicole
holy heck i'm tired! pardon the "wow, she's flat chested look"... i've weaned spencer off of nursing but my body isn't really ready to let go, so I had austin wrap me up in an ace bandage in effort to make me feel better( I.E.: not want to cut my boobs off) . It's not really working. Last night I went to sleep after getting spencer some food with ice packs on my chest, and I took 800 mg this morning. No such luck their either. heh.

My poor squishy is sick today.. and yesterday and the before that, all she does is sleep and cry and it breaks my heart.

You want to know the most exciting thing I'm doing today is?
haha GROCERY SHOPPING!!! ALONE!! oh I'm so excited (I need to get out more huh?)
I just love food, and buying food and cooking food.

okay.. enough randomness.
off to put on my face, maybe find some earrings and wait for mr dreamboat to get home from school.

1 comment:

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

You are too cute! I loved this post it made me smile!!