I was never much of an art enthusiast , I hadn't gone to an art museum until I was able to take myself. I mean I do love art, but where in rural missouri and rural idaho can i go to see some decent art?
There is an artist though, whom i think is absolutely wonderful. Her name is Casey O'Connel
and he art is so whimsical and romantic and so abstract, i love it. Not so sure if husband would love it though.
Ohh those are both so beautiful. I know what you mean about not being surrounded by good art; I am stuck in the Midwest as well. Talent is everywhere though, and this guy definitely has it!
2 comments:
I love art that make you feel something. This makes me feel like a good, ol' fashion make-out session.
Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Ohh those are both so beautiful. I know what you mean about not being surrounded by good art; I am stuck in the Midwest as well. Talent is everywhere though, and this guy definitely has it!
Post a Comment