Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 8: A Thank you letter to someone who has changed your life.


Dear Auzzy (duh),
Thank you for sticking with me since I was 15. I don't know anyone else who would put up with me for so long. You really know how to talk me down, talk me up and make me feel like a human being.  Thank you for teaching me and re-teaching me what love is, because of you I have so many more definitions of love than I did before I met you.
Thank you for making me laugh and thank you for sacrificing alot just so that our family could be comfortable and provided for. You really are the bee's knees.
You've changed me in the best way possible, when I'm about to make a big decision I always think back to you and wonder what you would do, what you would think. I'm constantly trying to be a better person for you.
I love you it's true. I would be so lost without you.

love always and forever,
Dow

No comments: