Poor Spencer has just been having a really rough week.
He's so sick and it really breaks my heart; that and it's making me delirious because he pretty much refuses to sleep at night anymore (poor guy either can't breath through his nose or wakes himself up by coughing), within the last two days i've gotten 10 hours of sleep.. that's not normal for me friend. I'm used to getting 8 or 9 hours of sleep a night.
i'm exhausted.
well to make spencer feel even more special and loved I set him in the recliner while i went to do something and i hear a thud and a cry, luckily he didn't cry for that long, but my poor little man fell out of the recliner.
everyone around me (yes, i had company over) told me that it was okay and that the same thing had happened to them at least once with every child.
but still... :( i feel like a horrible mother.
I still have not gotten around to take pictures of my bellisima couch. I'm waiting to get my valentine's wreath up on the walls and pictures back up on the walls. We had to go a major living room makeover..(we're renting... so its not a huge makeover)
I should probably go to sleep before spencer wakes up again... i don't want to go upstairs.. seriously thinking about sleeping on the couch, haha.

2 comments:
Yeah, Brooklyn fell off our bed while I was "watching" her one day. Hope Spencer feels better soon. It's so sad when babies are sick. :(
Jealous. Jealous jealous. I haven't gotten more than about 7 hours of sleep {which is a rarity, even still} since just before Liv was born {because, let's face it - you aren't sleeping when you're nine months preggo}.
I hope Spenc is feeling better now. I hate it when Liv is sick. It seems to make life so much harder! We got a cool mist humidifier for Liv and it really helps her sleep better, especially if she's got a cold.
Post a Comment