Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 9: A photo you took

I'm not a great photographer. I have a really sweet camera, but I'm still learning.

I took this when I was a freshman at Southern Virginia. Buena Vista is an uber small, po dunk hick town, but Lexington wasn't very far away. It was full of Rich boys that went to Washington and Lee and Cute military men who went to Virginia Military Institute (I've always had a thing for a man in uniform), anyways, my girlfriends and I would always venture out to Lexington and peruse around the city. One day as I was leaving a store I found this little nook and instantly fell in love. Isn't this someplace that you'd just want to escape to? Ever since reading A Secret Garden, I've been obsessed with little spaces that are full of greenery and flowers that I could call my own and no one else would know about

No comments: