Friday, November 19, 2010

12/30.. i feel preppy. i like preppy

shirt: Target, Skirt: Target: Tights: walmart, Boots: Dollhouse(ross)
i feel like a prepster today. I like preppy.
I always wanted my parents to send me to boarding school with the fancy uniforms.
(what kid WANTS to go to boarding school? i was a weird kid)
Anyways.. If i could, my wardrobe would consist of button up shirts, mini to midlength skirts, chinos, skinny jeans, pumps and boots, lots of lots of boots.
One day I'll be a member of a country club.. not an employee

Speaking of jobs, I MIGHT be working for an orthodontist.
When Austin told me about the opening, i was thrilled, but then i felt guilty because I have two kids, and I love staying at home with them.
The position is only two days a week( which is perfect for me)
that and I LOVE ORTHODONTICS.

we shall see, i'll keep you posted.

The kids has Dr's appts today. 
both got shots.
and both were champs.
i had to bribe lorelei with a cupcake, but hey, she was good.

Cocoa Bean.. I love you and all of your cupcakey goodness.

p.s. MIDNIGHT MOVIE OF HP 7
woooooo soo excited... 
maybe because we ACTUALLY found a babysitter.:)

3 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

GO for the job!
But I just remembered you don't have family around you. Would you get a babysitter? Would the hours work with Austin's schedule? Ha I guess that's stuff you guys are figuring out....

Also, I think everyone here went to the midnight showing this morning. Is Idaho behind?

Jodi said...

Hi ya.. am new to your blog.. you have some great colors and congrats on the job... it sounds like 2 days per week would be a perfect balance for getting out and being at home!!

Unknown said...

we ARE sisters...my secret fantasy was to go to boarding school...either that or find out i am adopted...ha!