Thursday, November 18, 2010

11/30.. it's windy outside


sweater: Martin and Osa, Top: Norsdstrom Rack, Jeans: American eagle, Shoes: walmart
notice how i'm wearing the same... 7 pieces of clothing?
yeah that's gotta stop.
see the first picture? Yeah it was taken outside. Where the winds are a gusty 24-38 mph. Knock me over why don't you?

My hair was doing all sorts of crazy wind dancing, so i redid my picture inside, sans coat.
oh and i got my eyebrows waxed today (yay, i don't look like a cavewoman anymore) AND i got some bangs. I wanted to grow out my bangs, but then I realized that I'm SUPER self conscious about my face without bangs.

Tomorrow I'm going to a midnight viewing of Harry Potter with some friends (we actually found a babysitter!)

yup, the life of a mother of two is super exciting, I mean really, who gets excited about getting her eyebrows done? haha.

on another note, look at how FETCHING cute my son is.


i can't take it.

3 comments:

Jessica :) said...

I do love that middle pic of Spenc! I just adore that hat!!

The Crisps said...

I like this outfit the best. You look good in color. :) Cute kid, too.

Anonymous said...

Hi, fellow remixer here. Your little one is so cute! Doing all these outfits is hard enough without having the responsibility for little ones too.