Today,I wore what I wore to the HP 7 midnght movie.
my lazy day, i don't want to get dressed, i will if i have to because no one wants to see me in my underwears clothes.
XL BYU-I sweatpants (that make me look like a thug), old YMCA (by old i mean i was 9 when i first came about this shirt) baksketball jersey, and old crapy asics.
you see. i got 3 (count em'1, 2, 3) hours of sleep because for some reason i thought i could pull off all nighters like i could when i was in highschool. (bahahahahahaha)
it was fun,but crazy on the way back because it dumped on us.
it snowed soooooooo much.
This afternoon, we left Idaho and braved EVEN MORE bad weather to spend a week in Utah for thanksgiving break.woo
so no outfit post
unless you need a dictionary definition picture of what a SCRUB looks like. haha
so.. be here tomorrow, so you can see what i wear to church
btw.
im totally addicted to this new ( to me)show called Lie To Me.
uh.. i love it so much.
tomorrow friends.
tomorrow

No comments:
Post a Comment