Shirts: Kohls, Skinnies: Gap, Shoes: walmart
Excuse the mess, it seems that when I get started cleaning, I make huge messes before.
I'm a little stressed because I want the house to be SUPER clean before we leave for a week for Thanksgiving break.
Keeping a house clean for more than a couple of hours seems to be impossible with a tornado of a toddler running around un-doing what has just be done.
So as of now, i'm on a hiatus from the computer UNTIL i get my cleaning done. NO EXCEPTIONS..
ugh. i hate responsibility.

2 comments:
haha ..what mess?
cute outfit! :)
annnd if rexburg wasn't a far drive i would love to babysit your kiddos, and i would be content being paid w/ that tasty looking iced red velvet cake..& i wasn't kidding about that, i mean the offer is still there!:) just tell me how much and i will sooo pay it!
I seriously love your tan pants, I really want some but I just haven't found that perfect pair yet. Eek I would have serious mouse issues if one went over my foot. I think I'm totally traumatized because my sister loved them as pets and she always picked out the ones with the creepy red eyes.yuck.
Post a Comment