and how i miss wearing them right now
but don't want to risk staining them.
and the fact that i can't find my nursing tops.
who loses tons of nursing g's?
seriously? pregnancy brain is still with me.
i'm bored.
i haven't been out of the house since monday.
i'm going stir crazy
i want to eat sweet, sugary foods.
i want my boob and stomach to stop hurting.
i've noticed that even though i have a fabulous camera, i don't use it as much as i should
so.....
i'm taking daily pictures starting.....
tomorrow
oh.
might be getting double stroller tomorrow. :)
maybe we'll go to the "farmers market" tomorrow (i say "farmers market" because it's not really a farmers market... it's a weekly craft fair. I don't think idahoans know what farmers market really is)
anyways... gonna put lover boy to bed and hang up some laundry, drink something and hit the hay.

1 comment:
when i said i wasn't going to wear my g's until i was sure i wouldn't stain them, people looked at me crazy like. I'm glad I'm not alone.
Post a Comment