Friday, July 16, 2010

F.I.B - random pt 2 ed.


1. A very nostalgic place that reminds me of being a kid is the creek, indian creek, sugar creek; any creek in missouri or arkansas really. summers spent at the creek were happy summers.

2. If someone really wants to show me how much they love me they can send a surprise in the mail. i love getting mail. letters, packages, magazines. i love mail.

3. Lately I've been wondering a lot about money... i hate money with a passion. such an unnecessary stressor and cause for tension. nothing good comes out of money.

4. When it comes to saving money I am getting better. ever since austin and i have been married ive been better at saving, but in high school, i was awful, ALWAYS in the negatives.

5. I'd prefer being cold over being hot any day!


6. I wish I knew how to make good, fluffy chocolate chip cookies out here. mine are always flat and crunchy... i cant bake anything in this altitude.

7. I'm just waiting for my life to get easier... when im dead right?

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Fun post. I should do the same. I live at a high altitude and it helps to add 2 T. to 1/4 C. flour to cookies to make them softer. Give it a try and if they fail, send them our way, someone is always willing to eat the failures.