it's the crazy pregnancy hormones!!! but i feel like every little complaint that someone has, whether it's them being in pain, or what not, i'm like.. UGH!!! deal with it! it's not THAT big of a deal. why am i not as tolerant as i should me? of course i'm not going to tell them to their face that it's annoying that they're complaining, because c'mon, i've got manners ;)
no but seriously. i feel bad that i get irritated so easily with people, while i complain about being pregnant. I'm really glad austin isn't here, while i'm going through this, because can you imagine? I can just see us arguing because i yelled at him for breathing too loudly.
anywho.. just thought i'd get that off my chest. because, blog, you're the one that has to listen to me now. at least until austin gets home

3 comments:
I know what you mean about the hormones, when Daniel doesn't feel well or gets hurt in any way I just say "sorry" and move on. It's hard for me to have sympathy these days!
I feel the same way watching the olympics. Dang, I want their bodies right now! And watching the stories of them working out really makes me want to sweat. But sweat in a "I just worked out so hard" kind of way not the pregnant "I'm really hot" kind of way.
oh dawn you are hilarious. your blog is so entertaining.
Hey Dawn! That is so funny... I would be like that too! Oh the joys of pregnancy!
Post a Comment