Saturday, August 9, 2008

last night/ today

last night at 4:00 p.m. i got breaking dawn in the mail.

i rushed home, turned ont he tv to NBC because of the olympics and started reading. I managed to multi-task watching the opening ceremony of the olympics and read breaking dawn.

by 10:00 p.m. i had read all the way to page 500. I stopped so that i could sleep, but dreamt about vampires the whole night. it was great.

This morning at 9:00, i woke up and immediately picked up my book, turned on the tv to watch the olympics and started watching again. I thought i could have the book read by 12:00 but i got easily distracted because of the prelims for swimming, but finished reading breaking dawn by 2:00.

i'm not going to spoil the book, or even really talk about it because i know alot of people haven't read it yet. I'll just say that i was expecting more.

i'm still really super excited for the movie to come out, and think that the cast was chosen well. eeep. i'm so excited. trust you me that when that movie comes out on december 12th, i will be there, hopefully with some friends while austin tends to the baby, because... well he could careless about vampires, but that's fine with me. everyone in the theatre will probably be women, lusting after edward, loathing bella, and being sad when the movie ends.

oh stephanie meyer, what have you done to us?

No comments: