I've been addicted, mesmerized by the awesomeness that is the olympic athletes, especially swimming. :) i love swimming, and no its not because i think michael phelps is dreamy, i just think he's amazing in the water.
but did you see the relay last night? WORLD RECORD and told the french to STUFF IT! hah.. that's what you get for being prideful france!
I was disappointed with the US womens gymnastics team. It's a good thing that have Naustia and Shawn, because we wouldn't have much of a team. not that i'm saying i could do any better, because frankly i can barely do a cartwheel, but man, we need some work.
other than me being a fanatic of the olympics and only leave the house 4 times since it started, I am 35 weeks prego, actually 35 weeks and 1 day, and baby lorelei is stretching more and more everday, and it hurts. I often feel a foot or a hand ( and i'm probably grossing bonnie out), but it hurts
and
AUSTIN COMES HOME IN 8 DAYS!!!!!! i can't wait, really... i can't wait. i'm so excited.
:)
i'll be in utah start on thursday, so if you're in the ute come find me or something and we'll have lotsa fun.
also baby shower on saturday, all is welcome, gifts optional but totally welcome :) and bring whomever you want.

1 comment:
I love watching the olympics, that relay was so amazing to watch. You should have seen Daniel get all excited when the US won, it was funny. I agree with the US gymnastics team, hopefully their poor showing will motivate them to be better in the finals.
I'm so happy for you, Austin will be back with you soon. :)
Post a Comment