This is the living room, changes will be in color of walls and doors, furniture (of course) and probably changing the cieling fan. I think we're painting this room a tannish color (the name is Frappe from valspar... I think we find that the color is too dark for the room.) Our furniture is tannish, so i need an accent color like yellow or something (help me out here, i'm not a designer). Curtains, there will also be curtains.
This is the dining room, It's going to be an icy blue called Stillness- got it from lowes (don't be fooled by these colors in the pictures, this is more of a teal or greenish blue color). I was thinking about hanging plates that i'd collect from goodwill or the flea market or whatever. I'm also adding curtains.
This is the "master" bedroom, it's got a built in hutch in the side of the wall, so we'll be using that for book storage. The color will be a color called smoke by Benjamin Moore. I'll be painting the trim glossy white and I think either adding roman shade or curtains. I haven't decided. Also I'll be changing the light fixture.
This kitchen is a joke, but eventually it will be nicer and bigger. For now we'll be painting the cabinets, that gross fake brick paneling will be painted white, and the walls will be the same color as the dining room, as well as the laundry room which is off to the side (by the fridge) we're also getting a new fridge from someone in our ward (i hope.. if it's still available). On the opposite wall is a built in hutch that I at first thought about putting plates and things, but now i'm thinking of taking the cabinet doors off that top cabinets and putting the plates up there. The hutch would probably hold cookbooks and bowls.. maybe. We'll see.
This is the kids room. I'm thinking of painting it white or the same tan color that will be in the living room and adding pops of color (they are sharing a room, so we have to make this a room both a boy and girl would be happy with. Thinking of turning that little bench area into a reading nook, closing it off with a curtain and adding a cushion. One of those closets will be mine or austin's, since the one in our room is tiny. There will be bunting in here or flying paper airplanes.. or both. hah
This is the bathroom. obviously... the tub is cast iron claw foot. Thinking of painting the outside a different color. It seriously lacks storage so we're putting shelves in here or an old dresser that we have for more storage. Probably putting in a floor lamp. The colors will be that stillness color and the trim and beadboard wil be white. Accents will be yellow i'm pretty sure.
This is the house! These are also the realtors pictures. I had some of my own, but my old computer died and I forgot to save those pictures.
We'll be getting new vinyl (kitchen, bathroom, laundry) and carpet (only upstairs) and i'm excited about that. The stairs are an ugly dark green color, so those will be painted. I thought about doing a fun color, but it needs to transition between the colors we've got selected. I don't know yet.
there ya have it friends. Just wait until it's finished and there is furniture inside. and then you can tell me what you really think haha.
so.. if any of you want to help me accessorize my house .. please







1 comment:
Hi! I'm a blogger too! feel free to visit my site!:)
http://dianinidelrosario.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment