Thursday, May 17, 2012

Link Love and happenin's

huge picture of me, but mama got a makeover from the folks over at FORM salon in Rexburg.
Go in there and ask for Alexa because she's my girl and she's so amazing. Heck you could ask for Talmage or Dustin because they are both awesome too (actually everyone is really awesome there), but I love alexa, so tell her dawn sent you!

Not much going on here except I'm going to be featured on A Fancy Day blog. Courtney gave me a closet makeover (geez.. i just needed a ton of makeovers. Ive been a very bland girl lately) and that was a ton of fun. She's a really cool girl, and she works at form too!! hah.. i'm obsessed with that place. always finding excuses to go in.

Yesterday we got our family pictures taken by Tara again this year, She's really amazing people, seriously. She's a genius with a camera, I love her so.

We also had a fantastic grilling party with all the MSIII guys and their leading ladies. I seriously love get together and bbq's.

I'm still training for that triathlon   and so far so good. I'm staying on track with my training, and I can run a full 20 min without keeling over dead, although tuesday was funny because I rode my bike for 13 miles and then ran the next day, the legs were not having it.. and I wasn't wearing a proper bra.. so i was all over the place. boobs.. what are you going to do?

and I"m going to leave it at that. who doesn't like leaving it at boobs. Let your mind wander folks...wander.

No comments: