Thursday, September 22, 2011
Lorelei is 3!
What does Lorelei love at the age of 3?
She loves all things Princess and Disney
She loves Scooby Doo and Rio
She loves "playing with the kids" and going to nursery
She loves Jesus and being a good girl
She still loves screaming and running
She loves her new dog Roxy
She loves her brother Spencer
She loves dresses and playing dress up (but says she's naked when she's not wearing pants?)
What can Lorelei do at the age of 3?
She can put on her own coat, socks and shoes
Dress herself
Go pee and poo in the Potty
Sing her ABC's, I Am the Child of God, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and anything Lady Gaga.
She's a champ at coloring
She can help me cook sweet treats
I can't believe that she's already three. Where has the time gone? I love that shes growing and developing into the smart girl she is!
Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl! tonight we dine on cupcakes and pizza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
How precious! Happy birthday to her!
HAHAHAHA I want to hear her sing Poker Face... no wait Born this way
I love her! You two make some cute kids
Holy moly, she cannot be three already! I remember her as a tiny little baby. :( No more tiny little baby.
But yay for learning and doing all kinds of new, exciting things!
Happy Birthday, Lorelei!!
Post a Comment