These last two weeks might have been the craziest we've ever experienced. We went down to Utah because Austin had a boys trip planned and I had a job filming a movie for a few days. Two days into our trip down to Utah Austin got news that his trip was cancelled :( I felt so bad for him because he was really looking forward to it, a chance to relax and forget all responsibilities for a few days. I worked Thursday and get a call back asking if I could work more days later the next week. Thursday was insane and so much fun and I met a lot of amazing people ( oh how i miss the people that I met). So we stayed 5 extra days that we didn't plan, but I made more money in 3 days than Austin makes in 2 weeks, so we stayed. So many experiences that I wish I could tell you all about, but i must keep it under wraps until the movie comes out because I could get fined.. and that costs more than I made :)
But I will tell you... that you will see my face in this movie. haha
School starts on Monday and I'm kind of excited to be busy (the good/stressful kind). I've also decided to go back to school. I thought that I was done after having Spencer, but as time has gone by I've realized that I don't feel like I've done enough. So I'm going back. Online through BYU-I, but back to school no less.

3 comments:
Oh, good luck with school!
how fetchin awesome!!! :) can't wait to see this movie! when does it come out?
I think it is SO cool that you are going to be in a movie that probably all of my LDS friends and family will see and I will get to say, you see this girl, I know her! Ha Ha
Good luck with school. That is awesome that you want to do more. You go girl.
Post a Comment