I'll admit it. I got up at 2 A.M. MST to watch the Royal wedding. I wasn't going to at first, but Spencer got up and I had an excuse. I was good for the first 45 min, when the people were arriving, but by 3:15 I was getting sleepy. I fell asleep waiting for the Queen! I woke up just in time to watch Kate and Will exchange vows, say a prayer, exchange rings, and sing a song and say another prayer ( was it me or was the ceremony crazy long? haha.. Maybe I'm just used to 15 min weddings).
I immediately loved Kate's dress. Why didn't I think of that when I was getting married?
Pippa's dress was so pretty too!!
I love that it's considered PROPER to be modest. More girls need to catch on to that concept.
I then fell asleep again, but after they went to Buckingham Palace and exchanged a kiss or two.
The whole time I was watching this I was just so excited, I don't know why, it's not like I'm English or anything. I guess maybe it's because Kate is living a fairytale. A commoner marrying a prince *SWOON* haha I"m letting my inner girl come out. Excuse me :)
but seriously.. how many time will you get to witness a royal wedding in your lifetime? I couldn't help but watch!





3 comments:
I watched Diana when I was first married. After her disaster, it is fun to see someone from the family in love with the person they are marrying.
I didn't intend to get up but woke up and watched the whole thing. I agree, I loved the whole modest wedding attire, they don't even have one modest dress in a wedding magazine. How refreshing. A true fairy tale and we got to come along for the ride.
Ugh I watched it, too, I couldn't help myself! It was so interesting and my inner girl came out, too! Made me fantasize about marrying royalty and all kinds of ridiculousness hahah, sigh. What can ya do? :-) She's so gorgeous and he seems so sweet, I hope they have a lifetime full of love!
Yup I watched every minute of it!! Being an English girl now living in the States it was a must!!!Loved the dress!!
Post a Comment