Friday, February 25, 2011

nothing new to report wah-wah

except that maybe i've found a new blog to obsess over!!

this girl is the bee's knees man. she refashions alot of her clothes! she's inspiring me as we speak, but we all know that i'm just talk and  i'll say that i want to refashion my clothes, but when it comes down to it I don't do it because I'm either A. too afraid or B. too lazy. Most of the time it's because I'm too lazy.

I had to order a new wireless remote for my camera because it's lost or in the trash or stashed away somewhere that only Lorelei knows.

This has been the longest week of my life I swear. Austin has been studying his brains out and taking tests like it's going out of style and I just stay home and mope because I'm bored and miss my husband. BUT I get him back (sort of) on Tuesday!! until Finals week that is :(
I'm proud of him though, he's becoming more and more studious as we speak.

anyways.
I've been thinking about starting another blog, a style blog (because i have style right?... or maybe this is an excuse to get some style). Make me get dressed in the morning and do my hair and makeup.. because i'm vain like that and only like to have pictures taken of myself when I'm fully put on. what do you think? We shall see. I'm excited about clothes now that I'm dropping weight... it feels good not to have rolls everywhere.. and don't say that i didn't, because you obviously haven't seen me naked (THANK GOODNESS.. that would be awkward wouldn't it?)

No comments: