Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3: how many mom looks are there?

Sweater: Shade, Jeans: Aeropostale, Shirt: Kmart, Belt: Shade, Heels: F21, Flats: Naturalizer
No one told me that my legs would look like that with heels on. I think I"m officially converted to wearing heels... even with ice outside. Seriously, why does it look like a i lost ten pounds with those heels on. I think they are magical.
And the flats look is what I would typically wear.. all the time.. cleaning, running errands. It just makes me look short and stumpy, but is very conducive in the mom realm of things. No falling over myself, or the kids, no rolling ankles (I'm a pro at that), no sore fee.
This 30 for 30 thing is teaching me things I never realized.
I should take pictures of myself everyday before I go out haha. 

Anywho.
I might or might not have lost my wedding rings :| opps
I only noticed it last night after I got home from the gym that my ring finger was naked.
I can only think of two places where they might be (one place being that car, but seeing as it's only -8  I think I'll look later). So.. in the meantime, I'm wearing my pre-husband days ring.
Living in Utah while being the prime age of marriage while waiting for someone for 2 years is hard enough, so to make it easier on me, and the other boys who might have wanted to date me, I got this big ol' fake diamond ring at Nordstroms... it might or might not have worked. 
(i think maybe i was just destined to marry Austin :) )
 

4 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Oh, man! I hope you find your ring soon! I think it would make me sick if I lost my wedding ring.
Aren't heels amazing? I love them for that exact same reason! They always make a person look fantastic! And I always feel so Audrey Hepburn when I wear them, which is a total plus for me!

Jennie said...

Seriously I am obsessed with your blog. I don't know why-- it just calls to me from my blogger feed on the daily.

PS You have a rockin' bod with those killer kicks!!! Nude heels are freakin' hot. :)

K said...

I hope you find your ring! I love the three stone rings (because that's what mine is!) and that fake ring is pretty darn gorgeous. (wait, that one is the fake one, right? or is it the real one?)

And I love the way heels look, but just standing/walking on them KILLS me. :(

Bonnie said...

uhh yeah so remember that time before we met in real life... i saw you at walmart and you were wearing that ring so my mom told me it wasnt you. i'm a creep.