Saturday, November 13, 2010

6/30.. just you and me kid

top: Old Navy, Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Chuck Taylors, Toddler: Lorelei (oldest)

no really, i'm "manning"down the fort today
Oh the life of an Army Wife
Austin's away and i'm gonna play ;)
(craft, eat all the food's Austin doesn't like.)
True Rebel here :)

I put this outfit on and it totally worked in my head, now that I'm looking at it I'm thinking it doesn't really work .
Taking these pictures are helping me realize what works (and that i really really REALLY need a full length mirror)
but today, i'm going to be lazy (and sunday.. who am i kidding) and this feels dang comfortable.
If I'm going to be chasing kiddos alone today, i might as well be comfortable.

p.s. Provo burger... you're calling my name (along with pumpkin pie cheesecake)

1 comment:

SJ said...

I think it works! Looks good for running errands and hanging with the kids.