Jacket: Nordstrom Rack, White t-shirt: Target, Black jeggings: Nordstrom Rack , Pumps: Calvin Klein, Flats: Walmart(thrifted)
Lets face it, these pumps are for date night and church.
They are just for kicks and giggles, but for the sake of the outfit i pranced around the house for a little bit in these shoes.
See those flast over there? Yeah, you better beleive those will be on my feet the rest of the day, because my days ususally look like this:
one child always at the hip
and you better believe that when i put her down, she sprints off and i have to chase her.
anyways.
todays ventures are going to the bank, and maybe making funfetti cookies.
maybe my baking is the reason why i'm thick in the middle


7 comments:
I totally know what you mean about having to chase the kid...I still wear comepletely unpractical shoes tho..haha...
They are way cute pumps, though. However, I can understand why you wouldn't want to wear them all day! And I understand about baking goodies having something to do with the middle section!
cute outfit! with or without the pumps ;)
Love the shoes!
you look awesome!!!
Love those pumps! And I'm pretty sure enjoying cooking does not equal losing baby weight for me either!
Funfetti cookies sound almost as yummy as those heels! Holy moly those are fantastic. But I totally get that they are for "selected" occasions.
Post a Comment