i still have my baby pooch, but give me a couple of months.
tuesday i weighed myself : 170.2
thursday: 163.2
friday: 159.
that 4 lbs weight loss... has alot to do with being backed up for 4 days. haha.
seriously drugs, giving birth and being at a hospital will constipate you, and it will take you a while to go to the bathroom.
i waited a little longer than usual because i'm dang afraid to use my ab muscles.
today, the family is off to idaho falls.
the grandparents are being extra generous and buying us a double stroller. to which we are very grateful.
oh remember yesterday i was complaining about how full i was?
well... i pumped today, because oh i'm so engorged.
just out of my right bosom i got 3 oz.
blah. pain.

2 comments:
Ew! Not ew as in you're gross but ew I bet that hurts....
That's nice that you'll have a double stroller. I'm sure it will come in handy, especially with your new running goal! Good luck getting Spencer to eat. I'm sure that's painful.
Post a Comment