Tuesday, July 13, 2010

happy 1 week birthday lil' man.

as soon as i saw you, the words "lover boy" came into my head. It's your newsest nickname.
Your sister was graced with the nickname stinkie, so be happy it's lover boy.

Your sister loves you so much. Can't get enough of you, always wanting to hug, kiss and love on you. Sometimes she wants to love on you too much.
In the last week I've been peed on many a time, i'm still getting used to boy diapers.
had many a delirious dream because i'm up in the wee hours feeding you, but you've been a chill little baby, only crying when i'm changing your diaper or whining when youre hungry.
You've got that sleep thing down pat. You might be like your big sister and sleep through the night at 4 weeks, lets hope i didn't just jinx myself.

i love you little man, and can't believe it's been a week already.
Daddy and i are so happy we have you as our baby boy.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

too cute...

Jessica :) said...

Holy cow, I can't believe it's been a whole week already either! And I can't believe that he's changed so much just since I saw him on Thursday!! Crazy crazy. How are you doing?

Katie Fish said...

Aw, he is so so cute!! Congrats Dawn and family! Such a fun fun {exhausting} time! :) I'm actually really jealous of you right now.