
I’m 36 weeks today, let the countdown begin, it could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks before I have this babe. EEEEPPP!!!
Yesterday Lorelei and I went for a walk.
We walked onto campus and wandered around the gardens (I was really disappointed because they usually have really pretty, full, colorful flowers. this year it looked like all they had were prairie flowers and weed :()
Anyways… let me just say, I’m so glad that I don’t have to walk uphill to class anymore. I about died and wanted to stop to catch my breath, but I didn’t because there were people behind me, booking it, power walking up that dastardly hill.
By the time I reached it up that hill I wanted to vomit and I kept repeatedly thinking, “ this long sleeve shirt was a bad idea”.
After the walk (which lasted an hour and a half) I decided to clean, do laundry and plan. By the time Austin got home from work I was spent. Who knew that you couldn’t do the same things you could do before being 9 months pregnant. Sheesh. I feel like weak sauce.
I know that I have an almost 2 year old to chase around, but honestly I don’t do much chasing with her.
Today I went grocery shopping for the next two weeks and hit myself in the belly with the car door. It hurt so badly, I keep forgetting that I have a belly and can’t fit in the tightest spots anymore. It’s sad, but I know it’s temporary. OH and while cooking enchiladas, I scalded my belly with hot boiling water. Ugh. I’ll never get used to growing outwardly.

2 comments:
Gosh, I'm exhausted about all the time and I don't have a toddler to chase around! I don't know how you do it. Honest.
I love that picture of Lorelei!!! So cute!
Post a Comment