Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring Break a la SLC






for "spring break"(the break between winter and spring semester) we went down to utah to celebrate. My sister was also moving down, so we thought we'd take the opportunity to go down and spend time with her, clean and spend time with our parents.
It was fun. minus the whole mice and mess thing.

We ate at a place in Provo called Hot Dog King. Austin knows the owner (he's brazillian)
The hot dog are huge. and weird, but good.

We spent most of the time at the house in Provo.
Hung out with a few friends (holla bonnie & aaron, amanda & ben)
and played with the animals.

It was super nice the whole time we were there except for maybe one day. where it was rainy.
Austin and I also took advantage of the grandparents and had them babysit Lorelei while we explored downtown Salt Lake on Sunday.

Austin and I went down to Temple Square and looked at the flowers, temple and even went inside the Beehive house ( i didn't think they would be open because it was sunday, but they were i was surprised). Afterwards we went home and just lazed around.
Sister and I went shopping a few times, bought fabric, stuff for her new house and looked at clothes for her Sarah.

I always want to go clothes shopping at the worst time possible... you know when i'm pregnant and it's pointless for me to buy clothes.


No comments: