Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ducks and Geese and Horses OH MY!

Yesterday Austin and I decided to take Roarelei to feed the ducks, it was a bit chilly, but it was saturday and we didn't have anything better to do, so we took our freshly molded bread and went to feed the ducks. Roarelei had fun and was ready to leave by the time Austin was ready to leave ( i'm always ready to leave, so.. i just wait for everyone to want to get in the warm car)

As we were getting ready to leave a guy with a carriage and clydesdale saw us and asked if we wanted a ride back to the car. I was so excited because i really love horses so we said yes and thanked him profusely.

Funny story. Roarelei had stepped in duck poop and while putting her in her car seat i decided to scrape some of it off and throw it out, Roar touched it and got it on her hands and i said "no no, yucky Poop" and all lorelei could do was look at her hand and start crying because she had poop on her hand. haha. She was fine after i wiped her hands off.

The ducks come running when they hear the rustling of a bread bag... no joke.

Geese. I don't like geese. I think they are mean.
Awesome horse and his even MORE awesome mustache. Getting all warmed up to pick up Rexburg kids for the prom.
Roarelei was a bit scared of the horse, he's a clydesdale and weighs just over 1 ton!!


1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

I love Clydesdale horses! They are so incredible. Whenever we go to the Eastern Idaho State Fair we always have to go look at the horses just for me. They scare the heck out of me but I think they are amazing. I love that first pic of Roar. She looks so thrilled!