Thursday, February 18, 2010

just so you know

i do the laundry because no one else will.
i assume the everyone has taken things out of their pockets (austin)

i washed Austin's wallet and cell phone again today.
our cell phone insurance dropped us.
two phones in less than 2 months.
yep.
maybe if we had crazy valuable phones he'd realize to take them out of his pockets

MEN.


i'm not responsible for going through your pockets FYI

3 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

Aren't most people usually aware of where their phones are at all times? But to have it sitting in the pile of dirty clothes? Good for him, I guess.

Jessica :) said...

I never check pockets before I do laundry. I end up washing garbage all the time! Thankfully Dan remembers to clean out his more "valuable" things but it's still annoying to find little bits of paper in the wash. Good luck with the phone situation!

'Hel said...

my feelings EXACTLY!!!!