go to Make it and Love it .com for more info
Want to come to a party?
For those of you in the Rexburg/Idaho Falls (Idaho) and surrounding areas.....you areall invited (if you're close enough to make the trip) to come to the nextRecessionista party, scheduled to take place in Rexburg. There will be ahuge blowout sale with tons of things to simply look at......or to purchase and take home with you. Oooh, the options. And why not? It's at least fun to browse and try a few things on.
Okay, and I'm totally not a trend setter or an extremely fashionable gal....but I sure like to have something here or there that's new and fun to wear when I'm going out with that sweet husband of mine. Mmmm......I love to feel like a lady. So these fun pieces at great prices are right up my alley. So I'm definitely going. Yep, I'm completely intrigued and want to see one of these Recessionista parties in action. (And if you're going to be there, it would be great to meet any of you.)
When: Thursday, November 19th, 6-10 p.m.
Where: Tuscany Clubhouse
440 S 2nd W
Rexburg, ID 83440
440 S 2nd W
Rexburg, ID 83440
Who: Anyone and everyone. Hope to see you there.
**At the party, they will be clearancing out their fall/winter shoes.....with shoes starting at $9.99.
One more party bonus? You will be able to use a coupon to receive $5 off of every $25 you spend. How's that for a great deal?

No comments:
Post a Comment