Sunday, November 15, 2009

death

i feel like death. this morning i woke up with a sore throat. austin said my breath smelled like i had a sore throat (nice), i kinda wanted to throw up, and my ears hurt, well they ached, but it's annoying. Today it just got progressively worse. my head feels like a big blimp and my ears are starting to hurt more.

I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. But there is only one other assistant besides me that comes in on monday... and i know they'll be mad if i don't come in.
maybe if i get physically ill at work they'll send me home.

i doubt it.

you know how the news tells people to stay home when you're sick, and then you actually stay home. yeah.. your work usually doesn't like that.

2 comments:

Stephanie Madsen said...

you didn't look sick at church today!! in fact, i thought you looked really cute and i want your dress with those boots :) can i bring you anything? soup?

Jessica :) said...

Oh, man, I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I admit I was a little worried with the post title! Let me know what I can do to help.