

yesterday austin and i celebrated our 2 year anniversary.
we celebrated it by going to The Rex, going bowling, getting pizza and watching Couples Retreat (which btw was hilar...)
Jessica watched lorelei for us (thank you!)
but then after we got home, the chaos ensued.
I left my phone at the theater ( the girl who found it contacted me, but everytime i go to her house to get my phone she's not there. argh!)
snickers escaped and then spent the night in the rain and cold last night (hope that teaches you stupid cat)
We tried putting lorelei to sleep and we're trying to do a routine with her, but it mostly just involves her crying for 30 min before she falls asleep. (poor baby)
Today
i dragged austin to the dentist office.
where he got a cleaning, x-rays and an exam. (NO CAVITIES.. i'm so proud)
Dr. Ellis also talked to austin about getting a tooth pulled and then getting braces (on his bottom teeth, they'd only have to be there maybe 8 months!!!)
I'm totally for it. austin.. well he's thinking about it.

3 comments:
my music soul mate is so grown up and I'm still no where near it!! I miss you!! Did you have fun when you were in Provo?
I was happy to do it! She really was great and you guys deserved a night out by yourselves! I hope you can get your phone soon! That girl sure did confuse me for a while! And yea for Austin with no cavities! {I wish all of us were so lucky...}
Congrats!!! :) I hate when I forget my phone places! No fun
Im having a giveaway if you would like to take a look at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com :)
xoxo
Priscila
Post a Comment