Saturday, October 10, 2009

just so you know.

i really really hate seriously so blessed.
i don't think she's funny
and i hate how she thinks she's funny.
and i hate how everyone condones her.


3 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

So I'm glad none of my friends here know you. You would be shunned like me.
So there's this girl in Mike's close group of friends that is all about her blog and has thousands of readers from all over and everyone just feeds her ego, but really I haven't been able to bring myself to read her blog in months because it's just petty and annoying. And I can't even say this to Mike. But really, her amazing life everyone thinks she has is just all internet life, and the great personality is kinda just fake.
TWICE she has cancelled planned dinner/evening plans on us by just not showing up. Who does that? Not even a call or message or anything. One of the times I saw her at the store an hour beforehand and we parted by saying "Okay well we'll see you in just a little bit." Mike was more forgiving than I, saying that's just how she is. Really? Geez.

And since I don't read her blog, and she knows it because she tracks it, I'm pretty much the shunned wife in the group. Fun. Just because I don't read your blog? How old are we?

(thanks for a place to vent)

Bonnie said...

ahaha. I know you hate her. I think she's HILARRIOUSSSSSS. I'm sorry... haha

Gabby said...

Ugh! I HATE her too. I think she's very rude, an airhead and a perfect example of a "STUPID mormon". Just like Glen Beck. They're so embarrassing...