thinking of ways that i need to organize, declutter and improve my home make me extremely overwhelmed.
all i want to do is throw everything away and start over, except get things right the first time.
i hate that my dad is a collector/hoarder, because to me it's like his bad habits seeped into my blood stream.
I don't want to keep things, but i just do. BAH!
i will de-clutter, re organize and then make signs all over the house.
"don't put anything here"
"if you know you'll never use it again, THROW IT AWAY"
and...
"why are we saving this?"
cause i can't handle all this mess anymore.

1 comment:
I love getting organized! I wish i was there to help you. I just made my mom do it around her house, then I got my sister to do it and then I tackled my dad to declutter his work bench in the garage. Boy it was fun. Then we ended up removing wallpaper and repainting a room in my parents house with stripes! It looks amazing! I tell you once I get going it is hard to stop me.
Post a Comment