Tuesday, September 15, 2009

let me tell you about work.

i'm interning at a dental office in a place in idaho.
(not going into specifics here for the sake of my internship)
I love the dentist, i love the office manager.

i can't say that i love everyone else that works there.
they treat me like poop. and stupid, naive, girl who doesn't know anything about dental assisting.
and they don't try and make me feel better. they make me feel worse.

when i get home, i'm usually on the verge of tears or the biggest B in the entire world.
austin usually has to talk me off the ledge (my friend).
and then i have a day off and all i can think about is how miserable i am at work.

i know it's worth it for the money
but one day, i wont be able to keep my mouth shut.

btw. i love my job. i love what i do.
i just wish i could enjoy working with the people i do.

2 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Ugh. I hate it when people treat one another so badly. Like for some reason it makes them feel better about who they are. I'm sorry your coworkers are so difficult. I hope the rest of your hours go by really quickly so you don't have to worry about it much longer!

Bonnie said...

I swear. Working with people you like changes everything!